Mendip District Council, Sedgemoor District Council, South Somerset District Council, Taunton Deane Borough Council, West Somerset Council and Somerset County Council work in partnership to deliver their duties under
the Civil Contingencies Act.
As well as working together in a local authority partnership, we work with a wide range of organisations and networks during planning, training, exercising and response. These include (not exhaustively):
- The emergency services (police, fire, ambulance and coastguard)
- Health agencies and services
- Neighbouring local authorities
- Utilities and public services
- Armed services
- Maritime agencies
- Voluntary organisations
- Faith communities
- Wildlife and conservation organisations
- Regional and Central Government departments
For more information on the work of the Somerset Local Authorities Civil Contingencies Partnership see About Us.
If you are an organisation interested in getting involved or want to know more about our work with partners, Contact Us.